An easy-to-use photo editor
There are many complex photo editors on the market, but when it comes down to the majority of users all they really need is a set of comfortable tools which will allow them to carry out small modifications, like Snapseed.
Open, modify and share.
The idea behind Snapseed is very clear and concise, it's designed so that in three simple steps any user can have his/her photos in optimal conditions, including the possibility to show them to all his/her contacts, because it will only be necessary to open a photo, apply the enhancements necessary and choose the method used to share it.
- Compatible with JPEG, TIFF (RGB) and RAW.
- Minor adjustments: optimize the brightness and contrast, detail, straighten them, etc.
- Several effects: black & white, vintage, drama and more...
- 3 modes to share them directly: email, Facebook or Flickr.
Furthermore, Snapseed can also be used as an external editor for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, one of the most popular tools on the market.
After downloading Snapseed you'll be able to modify and share your images in very little time.
- The trial period lasts for 15 days.
- For RAW formats you need to install the corresponding codec.
Considered as one of the best photography apps
Snapseed iPhone 2.15
A powerful tool to apply effects and filters to your photos